Mental Health Awareness Half Day Virtual Course on the 8th December
When & where...
About the course...
Book your place on our half day Mental Health Awareness course...
Prior to the course, we will post to you: a manual to refer to whenever you need it and a workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health. Following the course, you will receive an e-certificate to say you are Mental Health Aware.
Accreditation and certificate achieved through MHFA England.
What to expect
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 12 people per course for comfort and to keep people safe and supported while they learn. Attendees must be 16 and upwards.
Our half day course is an introductory four hour session to raise awareness of mental health.
It is designed to provide you with:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
How will attending an MHFA course help?
Research and evaluation shows that taking part in a Mental Health Awareness course:
- Raises awareness and mental health literacy
- Reduces stigma around mental ill health
- Boosts knowledge and confidence in dealing with mental health issues
- Promotes early intervention which enables recovery
- Book and pay now£99£990£0
- Book and pay via invoice£0£00£0