Paediatric Emergency Two Day First Aid at SO Coach on the 25th & 26th May
Join us and be prepared when a first aid emergency happens, learn baby & child CPR, plus loads more. Ofsted & EYFS compliant. Lifesaving and great value, £150 (£125 +Vat) per person
When & where...
25 May, 09:00 – 26 May, 17:00
SO Coach, SO Coach, 21a, The Courtyard Blakemere Village, Sandiway, Northwich CW8 2EB, UK
About the course...
Book today and become an Emergency First Aider for all paediatric settings.
Who should attend
- Those responsible for the care of babies and young children in an OFSTED regulated childcare setting
- Parents, grandparents and other family members
First Aid booklet, e-certificate, resources and refreshments throughout the day.
Valid for 3 years.
We will be following the Government guidelines at the time of the event.
During two days, Learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations.
- assessing an emergency situation
- dealing with an unresponsive infant or child
- head and spinal injuries
- + more.
You will be in safe hands:
Accreditation achieved through Qualsafe Awards
Qualsafe Awards Level 3 Award (RQF)
The QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) qualification has been designed in-line with the current Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements and is ideal for:
- Those who have gained a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification and have entered into an early years setting and wish to be included in the staff to child ratios to comply with the EYFS requirements.
- Anyone who cares for infants and children, such as parents, guardians, grandparents or those who have an involvement with infants and children and want to learn key paediatric first aid skills.
Book your place...
Book and pay now
Cost = £150 (£125 + Vat) - this booking will confirm your place(s). We will email your confirmation and sales receipt within 72 hours.