Tue, 18 Jul|
Paediatric First Aid *OFSTED & EYFS* Course - 18th July
Join Amy on our blended 12 hour Paediatric First Aid course 👶 Gain the confidence to be there when an infant or child first aid emergency happens 💙 Our course meets the Ofsted Early Years and Childcare Register requirements. £120 (inc. vat) per person 👍
Place & time
18 Jul, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
SO Coach, SO Coach, 21a, The Courtyard Blakemere Village, Sandiway, Northwich CW8 2EB, UK
Book today and become a First Aider for all paediatric settings. This course is Ofsted and EYFS approved. You're in safe hands, our instructor Amy is an experienced Paediatric Nurse.
This course runs in two parts, in order to be fully qualified you must ensure both the online and face-to-face part of the course are completed.
Part 1 (6 hours) - Online:
First, you'll complete the theory element online via our comprehensive e-Learning.
Part 2 (6 hours) - Face-to-face:
Then, you'll complete the practical element and assessment in the classroom with Amy. Here, the skills you have learnt online are practiced and embedded.
Who should attend
- Those responsible for the care of babies and young children in an OFSTED regulated childcare setting
- Parents, grandparents and other family members
First Aid booklet, e-certificate, resources and refreshments throughout the day.
Valid for 3 years.
During two days, Learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations.
- assessing an emergency situation
- dealing with an unresponsive infant or child
- head and spinal injuries
- + more.
The Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) has been specifically designed to meet the criteria set by the Department for Education’s EYFS Framework and is ideal for:
- Those who have gained a level 2 and/or level 3 childcare qualification and have entered into an early years setting and wish to be included in the staff to child ratios to comply with EYFS requirements.
- Registered childminders and assistants who are required to hold a current and full paediatric first aid certificate in order to comply with the EYFS requirements.
- Anyone who has a non-professional involvement with infants and children, such as parents and grandparents who want to learn key paediatric first aid skills.
Book and pay now
£100 +vat per person. This booking will confirm your place(s). We will email your confirmation and sales receipt within 72 hours.£120.00Tax: Vat includedSale ended
Book and pay via invoice
£100 +vat per person. This booking will reserve your place(s). We will email your confirmation and invoice within 72 hours. Your place(s) will be confirmed when payment is received.£0.00Sale ended