Mental Health Champion Virtual Course
When & where...
About the course...
Book your place on our two day Mental Health Champion course today...
Our one day mental health awareness and skills course qualifies you as an Adult MHFA Champion.
MHFA England manual, workbook, certificate, resources and refreshments throughout the day.
Accreditation and certificate achieved through MHFA England.
Who is the course is great for?
- Anyone who wants to achieve a greater understanding of mental health.
- Those who have a genuine interest to champion mental health.
- People in an organisation who truly believe that we can break the stigma around mental health.
What is covered?
Approved MHFA England Instructors will deliver the course in two manageable sessions.
The sessions are:
- Mental Health First Aid, mental health, depression, anxiety, other mental health issues and early warning signs
- Applying the action plan, approaching, listening, giving support, encouraging professional help, other supports, recovery and building a healthy workplace
What will I achieve?
During the day you will learn to:
- Recognise the main signs and symptoms of common mental health issues
- Provide initial support
- Guide a person towards appropriate professional help
- Be mindful of your own wellbeing
- Develop an understanding of how you can create and maintain a healthier workforce or community
- Register your interest...£0£00£0